Review: We found the course to be a complete Python programming course that covers advanced topics and helps students build up their Python project portfolio—which most Python courses are not doing today. The Bootcamp will make you an expert Python programmer if you put in the time required to complete this course.
Instructor: Jose Portilla
Students Enrolled: 1M+ Students
Udemy Rating: 4.5+/5 From 380,000+ Unique Student Ratings
According to a survey of 80,000+ developers worldwide, the Python programming language falls in the top 3 most used programming languages today. The mass adoption of Python displayed in the survey is a result of the simplicity of the programming language as well as the efforts of a large community of open-source developers who create libraries (packages) for various use cases on a day-to-day basis.
The ‘Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python‘ course helps you learn this programming language in the best way possible – through in-depth explanations, capstone projects as well as rigorous exercises.
The instructor of the course, Jose Portilla, is also a well-renowned teacher who has spent years teaching data science and Machine Learning using Python and has accrued over 2 million students on Udemy alone.
The ‘Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python‘ spans over 22 hours of tutorials on the Python programming languages broken down into bite-sized lessons.
It covers the following sections in detail:
- Course Overview – Get an overview of the course.
- Python Setup – Learn to setup Python in your machine based on your operating system.
- Python Object and Data Structures Basic – Learn fundamental Python object and data structures such as int, float, str, etc.
- Python Comparsion Operators – Learn how to add conditional logic to your Python scripts.
- Python Statements – Learn about looping in Python along with if-elif-else statements.
- Python Methods and Functions – Learn to write functional programs in Python using Python functions and methods.
- Milestone Project 1 – Create a Python project from scratch.
- Object-oriented Programming – Learn to perform Object-oriented Programming in Python.
- Modules and Packages – Learn to install and import modules and packages in Python.
- Errors and Exceptions Handling – Learn to handle errors and exceptions in Python.
- Milestone Project 2 – Create your second Python project from scratch.
- Python Decorators – Learn how to use decorators in Python.
- Python Generators – Learn how to use generators in Python.
- Advanced Python Modules – Learn advance Python modules to work on more complex problems.
- Web Scraping with Python – Learn to scrape the web for data with Python.
- Working with Images in Python – Learn how to read in and manipulate images in Python.
- Working with PDFs and Spreadsheet CSV Files – Learn to work with PDFs and Spreadsheet CSV files in Python.
- Emails with Python – Send emails using Python.
- Advanced Python Objects and Data Structures – Learn to work with more advanced object and data structures in Python.
- Bonus Material: Introduction to GUIs – Learn to work with GUIs and dashboards in Python.
All in all the course covers every aspect of the Python programming language and by the time you reach the end of this course, you will become a full-fledged Python programmer.
Enroll in ‘Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python’ by clicking here.