Learning Python is not easy, especially when you have to go through hundreds of topics related to the language and programming in general.
To make your hunt for the best Python course for a beginner easier, we present you with this list of Top 10 Best Python courses for Beginners.
1. Python for Newbies – Complete Python Bootcamp by The Click Reader: Get it on Udemy
The ‘Python For Newbies’ course is a course aimed directly at new beginners (newbies) in programming and therefore, it is at the number 1 on our list. It has also been updated with new Python topics for the year 2021.
The course is concise yet covers everything you need to know about Python programming in a total of about 4 hours. It also features a Python Capstone Project tutorial that you can include in your project portfolio.
You can get a discount on the course through our promotional link: Buy Python for Newbies – Complete Python Bootcamp.
2. 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp by Dr. Angela Yu: Get it on Udemy
Want to learn how to code while building real world projects? Then, this course by Dr. Angela Yu is for you.
The 100 Days of Code focuses on building real-world projects using Python and is a comprehensive course with 50+ hours of lessons.
At 56+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here’s why:
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s best in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2021 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g. Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
- The curriculum was developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 600,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, and still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
3. Introduction to Python by DataCamp: Website Link
The ‘Introduction to Python’ course by DataCamp is a great way to get started with Python.
Unlike other Python tutorials, this course focuses on Python specifically for data science. In this course, you’ll learn about powerful ways to store and manipulate data, and helpful data science tools to begin conducting your own analyses.
Do you want to learn Python, Data Science, and Machine Learning while getting certified? Here are some best selling Datacamp courses that we recommend you enroll in:
- Introduction to Python (Free Course) - 1,000,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to Data Science in Python- 400,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python - 90,000+ students already enrolled!
- Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R - 70,000+ students already enrolled!