In Udemy’s Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer), learn AutoScaling, AWS Load Balancing, EBS Volume, Network, VPC Security Group, and EC2 Instance Types.
Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer) Overview
AWS EC2 is the fundamental core component that every AWS Professional should know about.
If you know nothing about EC2 or feel you could learn more, this course if for you!
I guarantee you’ll learn something on EC2 you wish you knew all this time.
In this course, we are going to explore in-depth, with hands-on lectures, all the components of Amazon EC2, including the most recent components such as Application Load Balancer and newer options for Auto Scaling!
In just a few hours, you will know everything you need to know about EC2 and seamlessly deploy your applications in the best possible way, with the optimal configuration, resiliency, and cost-efficiency.
In this course, we are going to put all the concepts learned into action using the Course Companion Application. This application mimics what a real-life application would look like and expose great behaviour for learning!
Amazon EC2 Master Class is the best way to get a great overview of all the possibilities offered by AWS EC2:
> Learn EC2 and master all its concepts
> Go through Hands On examples to practice what we learned with the companion course app
> Learn how to choose the best EC2 Instance Type for your application and workload
> Learn how to properly use the newer Application Load Balancers
> Learn how to properly use the newer policies for Auto Scaling
> Get a great understanding of advanced rules in Security Groups for optimal security
> So much more!
Note: This course assumes you have some knowledge about Linux, and we will not be using Windows EC2 instances.
Stephane Maarek is the instructor of this course. He is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect, and the author of the highly-rated AWS CloudFormation and AWS Lambda course on Udemy. He has already taught to 40000+ students and received 12000+ reviews.
He shares all his AWS knowledge on the platform, taking the time to explain every concept and provide students with both theoretical and practical dimensions. You are in good hands!
- AWS EC2 Course Introduction: Get an understand of the course objectives, how the course is structured, download the course code and get ready!
- Amazon EC2 Basics: Learn the basics of EC2, such as instances, SSH, Security Groups, Private vs Public IPv4, EC2 User Data, and EC2 Pricing
- EC2 Machine Images (AMI): Learn about AMIs, build your own custom AMI for this course that will have our course application ready to go!
- Choosing the right EC2 Instance Type: Learn valuable knowledge into choosing the best EC2 Instance for your application. Learn how CPU, RAM, Network, IO and GPU are used in common applications. Learn about M, T2 instances, and T2 Unlimited. This section is priceless!
- Network and Security in EC2: Learn how to create your perfect security group, properly leveraging CIDR and IP ranges, Security Group to Security Group rules, Elastic IP, and EC2 placement groups.
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB): Learn the fundamental concepts behind Load Balancing in AWS EC2. Learn about the 3 kind of load balancers available in Amazon EC2, and setup them up properly in hands-on lectures.
- Auto Scaling Groups (ASG): Setup an Auto Scaling Group, directly linked to our Application Load Balancer. Observe manual scaling behaviour. Setup and Configure Auto Scaling for our application using the old and new policies.
- EBS (Elastic Block Stores): Learn what is EBS, the benefits it provides, and the various type of drives you have access to in AWS. Learn how to create them, attach them, resize them, and snapshot your EBS drives.
- EC2 Running Modes (cost saving): Learn the differences between the 4 running modes of EC2: On Demand, Reserved Instances, Spot Instances and Dedicated Hosts.
My name is Stephane Maarek, and I’ll be your instructor in this course. I teach about AWS certifications with my focus always on helping my students improve their professional proficiencies in AWS. I am also the author of some of the most highly-rated & best-selling courses on AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation & AWS EC2.
Throughout my career in designing and delivering these certifications and courses, I have already taught 1,000,000+ students and gotten 350,000+ reviews!
With AWS becoming much more than a buzzword out there, I’ve decided it’s time for students to properly learn how to become an AWS EC2 Expert. So, let’s kick start the course! You are in good hands!
This course also comes with:
- Lifetime access to all future updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to learn AutoScaling, AWS Load Balancing, EBS Volume, Network, VPC Security Group, EC2 Instance Types and master the AWS platform!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn about AWS EC2 and how to deploy their applications to it
- DevOps who want to learn how to deploy and maintain EC2 fleets, Auto Scaling Groups and Load Balancers
- Solutions Architect who want to understand how to design and run an application in EC2, fully leveraging all the components and ensuring the cost remains minimal
Do you want to learn Python, Data Science, and Machine Learning while getting certified? Here are some best selling Datacamp courses that we recommend you enroll in:
- Introduction to Python (Free Course) - 1,000,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to Data Science in Python- 400,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python - 90,000+ students already enrolled!
- Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R - 70,000+ students already enrolled!