Whatagraph is an innovative marketing analytics and social media reporting tool that helps you track campaign results across different channels including Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Mailchimp, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
If you ever wanted to have all your marketing efforts and social media reports visualized on one single platform, then Whatagraph is the only real-time analytics and reporting tool you need. In this article, we will break down everything you need to know about Whatagraph before making a purchase.
Whatagraph – Features and Benefits
Since Whatagraph allows you to integrate multiple marketing channels at a commonplace, it provides you with a ton of features and benefits:
- Monitor and compare performance of multiple channels and campaigns: With Whatagraph you can perform real-time monitoring and performance comparison of your different marketing channels and campaigns all through a single platform.
- Automatic Report Delivery: If you’re someone who works with a client (like most people), you can deliver reports about your marketing campaigns across multiple channels automatically with Whatagraph.
- Report Customization: You can style your reports on Whatagraph according to your preference (or your clients), and make design changes on the platform itself.
- Speedy Report Building: Gone are the days where you have to spend hours to build a marketing report. With Whatagraph you can build reports in 10 minutes or less across marketing channels with different template categories.
- Custom Data Migration: Since Whatagraph can be integrated with Google Sheets, you can migrate any data onto the platform in a matter of seconds.
- Team Collaboration: With team collaboration on Whatagraph, marketers now work seamlessly with their team members to create and edit marketing reports together.
Whatagraph – Integrations
Whatagraph supports over 30+ major marketing channel integration on its platform. Here is a shortened list of the marketing channels it supports:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google My Business
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Pinterest Ads,
- TikTok Ads, and much more!
To see a full list of marketing channels and social media platforms that Whatagraph supports, please click here: View Whatagraph Integrations.
Whatagraph – Pricing
Whatagraph provides annual and quarterly pricing models in three different tiers as shown below:
- Professional – Designed for individual marketers with essential monitoring and reporting needs.
- Premium – Best for marketing teams who require a wide integration range, cross-channel monitoring, and customer support.
- Growth – Ideal for large organizations with precise needs for marketing data monitoring and reporting.
You can have a detailed look at the pricing from the following link: View Whatagraph Pricing.
Whatagraph Review – 4.5/5 stars
Whatagraph is definitely the right choice for marketers, however, it has only one drawback – there are still a lot of other marketing integrations left to be done.
However, considering the tool has over 30+ integrations available for popular marketing channels, it justifies the price point.
Want a personalized demo tour of Whatagraph?
Whatagraph offers a 30-minute personalized demo tour of its product on its website: Get a demo tour of Whatagraph!
During the call, Whatagraph will define your digital marketing performance monitoring and reporting needs and will give you a Whatagraph functionality tour to find the best plan for you.
Do you want to learn Python, Data Science, and Machine Learning while getting certified? Here are some best selling Datacamp courses that we recommend you enroll in:
- Introduction to Python (Free Course) - 1,000,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to Data Science in Python- 400,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python - 90,000+ students already enrolled!
- Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R - 70,000+ students already enrolled!