Python is one of the most used programming languages as of 2021 and as we move into 2022, the adoption of the language is still looking to go upwards. Keeping this trend in Python programming on our minds, we present you the 5 bestselling Python courses on Udemy you can enroll with your eyes closed.
1. 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp by Dr. Angela Yu 404
With over 250,000 students and a 4.5+/5 average star rating from 50,000 ratings, this Python course by Dr. Angela Yu is one of the best Python courses you can take.
“100 days, 1 hour per day, learn to build 1 project per day, this is how you master Python.” – Dr. Angela Yu.
At 56+ hours, this Python course is without a doubt the most comprehensive Python course available anywhere online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to professional. Here’s why:
- The course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s best in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2021 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google, and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build. e.g. Tinder auto swiper, Snake game, Blog Website, LinkedIn Auto Submit Job Application
- The curriculum was developed over a period of 2 years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 600,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, and still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming Bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
Enroll in ‘100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp’ by clicking here. 404
2. Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python by Jose Portilla 404
Jose Portilla is one of the most loved instructors on Udemy for Data Science and Machine Learning courses taught using Python.
In this ‘Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python’ Jose Portilla covers everything you need to learn about Python including advanced topics like decorators, time-series data manipulation, etc.
With over 100 lectures and more than 21 hours of video, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, coding exercises, and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio!
Learn how to use Python for real-world tasks, such as working with PDF Files, sending emails, reading Excel files, Scraping websites for information, working with image files, and much more!
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes to a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
Enroll in ‘Complete Python Bootcamp From Zero to Hero in Python’ by clicking here. 404
3. The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications by Ardit Sulce 404
The Python Mega Course is an online course that uses a hands-on teaching approach which has proved to be very successful with thousands of students who have taken the course, built their own programs, and even found a Python job afterward.
With 50,000+ student reviews and an outstanding 4.6 average rating, this learning package guarantees you will become a Python programmer after successful completion. The course focuses on teaching you Python by building real-world Python programs. That way, you learn the language syntax, but most importantly, you will learn the actual skill of designing and building real-life programs.
Enroll in ‘The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications’ by clicking here. 404
4. Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming by Al Sweigart 404
If you’re an office worker, student, administrator, or just want to become more productive with your computer, programming will allow you write code that can automate tedious tasks. This course follows the popular (and free!) book, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python was written for people who want to get up to speed writing small programs that do practical tasks as soon as possible. You don’t need to know sorting algorithms or object-oriented programming, so this course skips all the computer science and concentrates on writing code that gets stuff done.
This course is for complete beginners and covers the popular Python programming language. You’ll learn basic concepts as well as:
- Web scraping
- Parsing PDFs and Excel spreadsheets
- Automating the keyboard and mouse
- Sending emails and texts
- And several other practical topics
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to write code that not only dramatically increases your productivity, but also be able to list this fun and creative skill on your resume.
Enroll in ‘Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming’ by clicking here. 404
5. The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python by Ziyad Yehia 404
Build 11 Projects and go from Beginner to Pro in Python with the World’s Most Fun Project-Based Python Course!
This course covers all Python related concepts in an entertaining and practical way. This course is for:
- For complete programming beginners
- For People who are new to Python
- For people who want to learn Python fundamentals to later transition into more specialised fields like Data Science or Web Development
- Not intended for seasoned developers
Enroll in ‘The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python’ by clicking here. 404
You can open your eyes now! That’s it for our list of 5 Bestselling Python courses on Udemy you can enroll in with your eyes closed.
Do you want to learn Python, Data Science, and Machine Learning while getting certified? Here are some best selling Datacamp courses that we recommend you enroll in:
- Introduction to Python (Free Course) - 1,000,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to Data Science in Python- 400,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python - 90,000+ students already enrolled!
- Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R - 70,000+ students already enrolled!