DeepMind in partnership with University College London (UCL) has made two different but immersive lecture series available to Machine Learning enthusiasts on the web. The courses are:
- DeepMind x UCL Deep Learning Lecture Series
- DeepMind x UCL Reinforcement Learning Lecture Series
1. DeepMind x UCL Deep Learning Lecture Series
The ‘DeepMind x UCL Deep Learning’ lecture series offers 12 different lessons focusing on the fundamentals of Deep Learning to advanced concepts such as attention and memory in deep learning.
This lecture series is perfect for Machine Learning enthusiasts who want to add deep learning to their knowledge base and hopefully make good use of it. The structure of this lecture series is as follows:
- Intro to Machine Learning & AI
- Neural Networks Foundations
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Image Recognition
- Advanced Models for Computer Vision
- Optimization for Machine Learning
- Sequences and Recurrent Networks
- Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Attention and Memory in Deep Learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Unsupervised Representation Learning
- Modern Latent Variable Models
- Responsible Innovation
Each lesson of this course is about 1.5-2 hours long and is taught by multiple lecturers from DeepMind and UCL.
2. DeepMind x UCL Reinforcement Learning Lecture Series
The ‘DeepMind x UCL Reinforcement Learning’ lecture series offers 13 different lessons focusing on the fundamentals of Reinforcement Learning to advanced concepts such as Deep Reinforcement Learning.
If you are someone who is interested to learn how reinforcement agents can be trained and made use of then this lecture series is certainly one of the best out there. The structure of this lecture series is as follows:
- Introduction to Reinforcement Learning
- Exploration & Control
- MDPs and Dynamic Programming
- Theoretical Fund. of Dynamic Programming Algorithms
- Model-free Prediction
- Model-free Control
- Function Approximation
- Planning & models
- Policy-Gradient and Actor-Critic methods
- Approximate Dynamic Programming
- Multi-step & Off Policy
- Deep Reinforcement Learning #1
- Deep Reinforcement Learning #2
Again, each lesson of this course is about 1.5-2 hours long and is taught by multiple lecturers from DeepMind and UCL.
Do you want to learn Python, Data Science, and Machine Learning while getting certified? Here are some best selling Datacamp courses that we recommend you enroll in:
- Introduction to Python (Free Course) - 1,000,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to Data Science in Python- 400,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python - 90,000+ students already enrolled!
- Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R - 70,000+ students already enrolled!