Today, we’re glad to announce the launch of our new course, ‘Software Engineering for Data Scientists and Programmers‘—the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and concise course on software engineering available to date.
The 1.5+ hours long course covers all the fundamental plus advanced topics needed to excel as a software engineer in both a data scientist and a programmer role.
Here is a brief breakdown of the 10 lessons covered in the course:
- What is Software Engineering? – Gain an in-depth understanding of Software Engineering including its importance.
- Software Process Models – Learn the Waterfall, Prototyping, Incremental, RAD, and Spiral Software Process Models.
- Agile Development Model – Learn the Agile Development Model including Kanban and Scrum.
- Software Requirement Engineering – Learn to perform systematic Software Requirement Engineering.
- System Modeling – Learn Context, Process, Behavioral, Semantic Data, and Object system models using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Software Architectural Designs – Learn to architect software systems using client-server and distributed system architecture.
- Real-time System Design – Learn to design real-time systems.
- Component-based Engineering – Learn Component-based Engineering for working on large Software projects.
- Software Testing – Learn about Unit, Module, Sub-system, System, and Acceptance Software Testing.
- Software Cost Estimation – Learn Software Cost Estimation methods such as COCOMO, Machine Learning, Delphi, etc.
Who is the course for?
The course is aimed for:
- Programmers looking to excel themselves and move into project manager roles.
- Data Scientists looking to take a systematic approach for engineering Machine Learning projects.
- Project Managers looking to refresh and update their Software Engineering knowledge.
You can enroll in the course even if you have zero programming knowledge.
Claim Your Black Friday Discount on the Course!
We’re holding a massive discount on the course (up to 90% off) as part of Udemy’s Black Friday Sale. If you want to enroll in the course at the lowest price possible then this is your best chance to get it!
Enroll in ‘Software Engineering for Data Scientists and Programmers‘ during the Black Friday Sale (up to 90% off) by clicking here.