Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) is an autoregressive language model developed by OpenAI that uses deep learning to produce human-like text and in this article, we present you a list of applications powered by GPT-3 that were put on display on Twitter.
These applications were developed by developers under the OpenAI API beta program. Here’s the list:
1. HTML Layout Generator by Sharif Shameem
2. ‘Designer’ plugin for Figma by Jordan Singer
3. Ask me anything Search Engine by Paras Chopra
4. Machine Learning code generator by Matt Shumer
5. Chart generator by Plotly
6. Python code-generating chatbot by Joseph
7. Write this like an attorney by Francis Jervis
8. Quick Response by OthersideAI
9. Balance sheet generator by Yash Dani
10. Spreadsheet value generation by Paul Katsen
If you want to gain access to OpenAI’s API, make sure to join the wishlist by clicking here.
Do you want to learn Python, Data Science, and Machine Learning while getting certified? Here are some best selling Datacamp courses that we recommend you enroll in:
- Introduction to Python (Free Course) - 1,000,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to Data Science in Python- 400,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python - 90,000+ students already enrolled!
- Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R - 70,000+ students already enrolled!