TensorFlow is one of the most widely used open-source library for machine learning and deep learning applications built by Google. TensorFlow 2.0 is the official second version of this library that encompasses many changes to make users more productive. Some major features highlights of TensorFlow 2.0 are:
- Easy model building with Keras and Eager Execution.
- Robust model deployment in production on any platform.
- Powerful experimentation for research.
- Simplifying the API by cleaning up deprecated APIs and reducing duplication.
You can read more about the changes TensorFlow 2.0 encompasses in this TensorFlow’s official blog. Now, in the next chapter, you will learn to install TensorFlow in your own machine.
Do you want to learn Python, Data Science, and Machine Learning while getting certified? Here are some best selling Datacamp courses that we recommend you enroll in:
- Introduction to Python (Free Course) - 1,000,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to Data Science in Python- 400,000+ students already enrolled!
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Deep Learning with Python - 90,000+ students already enrolled!
- Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R - 70,000+ students already enrolled!